After installing Exchange 2013 CU11 customers reportet errors sending emails with outlook in online mode (terminal-severs sessions). Outlook reported message “the operation failed” when clicking the send button.
Exchange logged an event in the application log at the same time:
Event ID: 4999
Watson report about to be sent for process id: 4860, with parameters: E12IIS, c-RTL-AMD64, 15.00.1156.006, M.E.RpcClientAccess.Service, M.E.Data.Storage, M.E.D.S.MemoryPropertyBag.TryGetStoreProperty, M.E.D.Storage.NotInBagPropertyErrorException, 246e, 15.00.1156.002.
After a lot of torubleshooting we found the error to be related to the “SeppMail Plugin” for Outlook. Disabling the SeppMail Plugin solved the problem for the moment.
will update to the post as soon as we found a solution.
There is no newer update for SeppMail which solves the problem. Recreating outlook profile seems to be the only way so far.